Bob Phelps and Alan Purintun are honored to have been named as Five Star Wealth Managers in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. To be selected as a Five Star Wealth Manager, advisors identified through internal and external research data must satisfy a series of objective eligibility and evaluation criteria, including client retention rates.
Five Star Weatlh Manager Eligibility Criteria.
• Credentialed as an investment advisory representative or a registered investment advisor
• Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years
• Favorable regulatory and complaint history review
• Fulfilled their firm review based on internal standards
• Accepting new clients
• One-year client retention rate
• Five-year client retention rate
• Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered
• Number of client households serverd.
• Education and professional designations